The College Life at York program (CLAY) provides on campus part-time job opportunities for eligible full-time York University students. These jobs are primarily available during the September to April academic session; although a limited number of jobs are also available in summer to students who will be continuing their studies in the following Fall/Winter term.
Advantages to Students
- Receive financial assistance to meet educational costs (tuition, mandatory fees, and textbooks)
- Gain valuable work experience that will help develop your skills
- Network with staff, faculty and students
- Contribute to your College community and make new friends
Through the CLAY program, paid opportunities are created to encourage learning with faculty, staff and fellow students.
CLAY Positions Defined
The CLAY program allows students to acquire skills and knowledge to prepare them for the working world while providing services to fellow students through the College system.
Some examples of past and current Founders College CLAY positions are:
- Information Assistant
- Promotions Coordinator
- Student Club and Student Council Liaison
- Events Assistant
- Social Coordinator
- Student Academic Assistant
If you would like more information on the CLAY program (i.e., eligibility and requirements), visit the Student Financial Services website.
If you would like more information on the CLAY positions at Founders College, please contact the Master's Office at email@example.com.
For more information on work opportunities, visit the Career Centre website.